Do you suffer from anxiety or know someone who does?
There are many ways to support yourself and keep your spirits uplifted even if you do suffer from bouts of anxiety. You can learn to train your mind and move your thoughts into a state of wellbeing through mindful breathing.
Whether you draw energy from people or you are an introvert and gather energy by being alone you can always increase your sense of wellbeing by centering your mind and thoughts.
Here is a quick way to help yourself increase your feeling of wellbeing.
- Find a quiet place where you can have a few minutes to yourself. Get comfortable. Then start to breath in as deeply as you can with the intention of opening up the airways of your body and breathing in the breath of life.
- While you breath in imagine, visualize or feel yourself drawing in air or energy from the far corners of the universe.
- As you breath in allow yourself to feel the energy flowing to you as a radiant and sparkling light.
- Imagine your body tingling with the energy that is being drawn into your body along with the oxygen that is so very important for your physical being.
- As you exhale see your worries and cares being blown out of your body and your energy field and rising up into the air away from you where they are released into the air to be harmlessly transmuted into a loving pink energy.
- Focus on breathing in the wonderful light of healing air and exhaling and blowing out your worries and fearful thoughts.
Do this for a few minutes and you will feel better.
When you are ready to resume your day remember whenever you begin to feel anxious or worried, breath deeply while visualizing light, sparkling air and to exhale releasing your thoughts.
Using the wonderful energy of breathing deeply and focusing on your breath you will shift your mind away from your anxiety, tension or fear and shift it into calming down your mind and your body.
You will feel more centered, grounded and at peace. Try it and let me know if this works for you.